I love video games. I love video games a lot.
I am terrible at video games.
i am 0% the person i was three years ago and i would probably get in a fight with 2011 me
musichettas replied to your post “[[MOR] idk it felt like my relationship has completely fallen apart…”
ahh man that sucks :/ it’s probably a good idea to confront him abt this bc if you don’t he might not know how upset you are?? i hope all goes well <3 (ps i’m glad ur back!! i missed u :* )
I really do want to confront him about it but he’s never actually there for me to confront? like i can’t really get in contact with him at all?? urgh thanks anyway :* and i missed you too, can’t wait to see you and everyone again :)))
:( maybe talk about the way he’s acting when you talk to him in person if you can? i’m sorry xx
ahh i wish i could but he’s back in iceland for good now :(
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."